If you are working in the manufacturing industry as a salesperson or a marketer, then you will know that sales collateral cannot be overstated. This sales content has gained a well-deserved reputation as a reliable, well-known and trustworthy source of information both for you and for your clients. It's a sales tool that you use every day.
But is there a place for the sales catalogs in the modern digital world? Can manufacturing and their sales force adapt to this new environment? Let's see.
What are the new meanings of a sales document in a digital age?
Working with manufacturing sales catalogs: what it's like?
- Have you ever been annoyed when carrying a big heavy pile of catalogs with you all day long?
- Have you ever tried to nervously find the specific product info in a large catalog, up to 400 pages and more?
- Have you ever failed to make the deal because your documents didn't have the desired quality and informational content to drive the client's attention?
Technological progress allows us to lead a comfortable life. We can talk to anyone from across the globe just by making the conference call. We can travel wherever we want, we can always stay connected. We couldn't imagine this 20 years ago. Yes, it can be very hard to keep working with printed catalogs when there are so many new innovations around. So, can sales documents also become innovative, easy-to-use and comfortable to work with?
What benefits can manufacturing sales documents bring in the new digital reality?
- Shift from printed to digital catalogs can make the communication between the sales representatives, dealers and clients more comfortable, fast and effective.
- Nice looking and branded digital catalogs can represent manufacturing businesses at their best by showing all the advantages and opportunities that the customers get by buying the products. They raise business awareness and help acquire loyal clients.
- Catalogs can be a useful assistant to sales force when they work face to face with clients. Digital catalogs look good on the web and on any display, they work fast and allow clients to find information quickly.
- If sales catalogs are digital, it's much easier to distribute them compared to printed versions. Better distribution results in a wider international market and brings more revenue.
So, to make life easier, sales forces can turn to digital sales collateral. It can help them to be more efficient, attract new clients and make profitable deals. The more thorough, informative and easy-to-use catalogs are, the more they will help sales people to communicate knowledge to dealers and customers.
Try FlippingBook Online to create digital sales documentsLearn more