Do you know how much you can achieve with your email content? Is it hard to figure out again and again what to write in your newsletters? Don't worry, you're not alone – creating newsletters is one of the biggest challenges for many marketers.
Product updates and how-tos
- Updates about new products and releases
- A product video how-to
- A new best practice or tip
- Little-known uses for your product or service
- An exclusive tip of the month
- Images of your product in action
Behind the scenes
Readers love backstage stories and exclusive looks at works in progress. They are more likely to trust your business if they know that real, live people work there. Also, you can include visual content such as funny images or photos of your office and team to make the experience personal and intimate.
- A behind-the-scenes look at your company
- Insight into your company's history
- A team spotlight with pictures and bios
- An interview with one of your executives
- Photos your customers have shared
- A blog post from someone on your team
- A "Thank You" to donors, event attendees or customers
Help and support
Newsletters are an excellent opportunity to help your clients find the answers they need in FAQs, help resources and training classes without resorting to your customer-service department.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) with answers
- Tips and tricks – "Did you know"
- White papers, product guides and help videos
- A customer-service case and resolution
- E-courses or training, webinar
Customer stories and testimonials
Customers are interested in knowing about one another and how your product can solve their problems. Never underestimate the power of a great story.
- Case studies and success stories
- Use cases
- Positive feedback from customer
Do you have an awesome newsletter idea that works for you? Share it in the comments below.
Create gorgeous newsletters with FlippingBook OnlineLearn more